Interested in becoming a Boston Food Justice YAV?
- The Boston Food Justice YAV Program is specially designed to partner with young adults with a desire to spend a year engaged in mission service, spiritual formation, vocational discernment, and food justice advocacy in the Boston metro area.
- The Boston Food Justice YAV Program is open to young adults, ages 19-30, preferably with some college experience and a specific interest in learning more about food justice issues.
- YAVs serve for one academic year, from August to July.
- YAVs are eligible for health insurance and student loan assistance but they must raise some of their financial support.
- If you are interested in knowing more about the PCUSA’s YAV Program sites, please visit the Presbyterian Church (USA)’s website for more detailed information.
To become a Boston Food Justice YAV, you must apply through the National Offices of the Presbyterian Church (USA). Click here to start your application today!
For more detailed information about the Boston Food Justice YAV program, contact our Site Coordinator at email@example.com.